Thursday, November 20, 2008

15) Guess Google Flu Trends will love this one...

I'm sick. I think. I feel like shit. My throat alternates between having swollen tender spots and... not having them. I have a headache but for me that means... that I have a headache. I alternate between feeling feverish and not. I slept like half the day after getting off work. Of course, that's making it a bit difficult to sleep now. I won't even be able to see the doctor until Friday. This all probably has something to do with the shortness of breath I've been having for the past week. I hope so, nothing's more irritating than standing up and walking five feet and having to stand there for a few seconds because your body hasn't switched to "doing something besides laying there" mode.

Bleh. I don't know if I'll be staying home from work tomorrow. Guess I'll see how I feel in a couple of hours.

So anyway, my room is finally finished being painted. I've been working on it on and off for the past two months, stretching a two weekend project past all reasonable bounds. At least when I worked at Express I had the excuse of being fucking exhausted all the time. Now I'm just being lazy. But aside from maybe repainting part of the vanity and removing the painter's tape, I'm done. Well, I'm done. Someone else is doing the trim.

And now I get to plow in part of the backyard and install a drip irrigation system.

No comments: