Sunday, November 16, 2008

12) Chomp

Oh, I am most definitely will have to have my wisdom teeth pulled. The top right one was the first to finally break through about a week ago and it doesn't have much room. As in, I hope the cusp that has broken through is the most frontal cusp because otherwise it's destroying my 2nd molar. And I'm the only one in my immediate family who hasn't had teeth get so FUBARed that they had to be pulled. I would like to keep it that way. Anyway, the one below it has gotten inflamed twice. The top left one has now also broken through, but it's growing in funny because one of the cusps is grating against my cheek. And that one's been managing to on and off scrape my cheek raw for the past couple of weeks- through the gum! Lord help me if that one stays. The bottom left one, I'm pretty sure is impacted because for the past several weeks I've been feeling small twinges of pain reminiscent of when I had braces. I've never had any kind of surgery before so I'm not looking forward to the prospect of lying on the couch with bags of frozen peas lying on my cheeks, spaced out on Vicodin. Hopefully I can put this off until the beginning of January. I do not want to be spending Christmas unable to eat much of anything and generally feeling like crap because I decided to stop procrastinating.

No comments: